Old March 6th 11, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default My Apologies to the Group

wrote:

My little couch buddy doggy will be going 'Hollywood',,, in about three
something months after she finishes off that big bag of Pro Pac dog food
I bought at the Animal Health Products store two weeks ago.
Hollywood, baby, Hollywood.

Yeah, Hollywood. I was fortunate enough to meet John Lennon out in Hollywood in the
very early 70's as he was out and about with I think, May Pang (sp), when he was on the
run from Yoko.

I was spending some idle time waiting for the Hound to deliver me back to Michigan
after spending some time in Ojai.

dxAce
Michigan
USA