Old March 7th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : New Dual Use CFL + LED Light Bulb -was- Light Bulb Freedom ofChoice Act.

On Mar 4, 8:42*am, wrote:
Michele Bachmann introduces that Act.http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=304062

Good for her on that.I Choose G.E.Reveal 60 Watt Incandescant Light
Bulbs.Real Light Bulbs.Room Warmers.You know what a Radiometer is? I
have two of them.One of them is parked in front of my G.E.Reveal 60 Watt
Light/Lamp by my end of doggy's couch.Those little vanes in my
Radiometer are spinnin around and around from the Light.There are other,
different kinds of Radiometers too.
cuhulin

New Dual Use CFL + LED Light Bulb

Globe 2-in-1 CFL Bulb and LED Night Light
http://www.lowes.com/pd_161953-53058-0061601_0__?

what's in your light socket ;;-}} ~ RHF