Old March 8th 11, 12:49 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
iBiquity Fraudsters iBiquity Fraudsters is offline

Default Consumer interest in HD Radio approaching ZERO - LMFAO!!!

On Mar 7, 7:44*pm, Richard Evans
wrote:
iBiquity Fraudsters wrote:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=hd+ra...ate=all&sort=0

This is ****ing hilarious - LMFAO!!!

So not doing quite as well as DAB the :-o

http://www.google.com/trends?q=dab%2...ate=all&sort=0

Not surprisingly, they are both a flop - the graphs are very similar.
The BBC used to check out my blog a lot, but they stopped a while
back. I bet half those clicks for "hd radio" are mine to make sure my
blog keeps sitting on Google's Homepage - LOL!