Old March 8th 11, 02:08 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
Richard Evans[_2_] Richard Evans[_2_] is offline

Default Consumer interest in HD Radio approaching ZERO - LMFAO!!!

iBiquity Fraudsters wrote:

Not surprisingly, they are both a flop - the graphs are very similar.
The BBC used to check out my blog a lot, but they stopped a while
back. I bet half those clicks for "hd radio" are mine to make sure my
blog keeps sitting on Google's Homepage - LOL!

Yes DAB is a big flop, and HD-Radio is even more of a flop, and yet a
certain SMS keeps singing about how successful it is. It amuses me that
somebody can describe something doing even worse than DAB as a great
success.

Richard E.