Old March 8th 11, 09:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann[_2_] Brenda Ann[_2_] is offline

Default Needed: NLA control

I need a replacement volume control for my Sony AIR-8 HH receiver.

The Sony part number is 1-230-537-11
The Bournes part number is PTP901-025K-203A2

This is a 20K control, A taper, with a push-lock shaft, and there doesn't
seem to be a single supplier that has one, or even close. I did find someone
that can supply a 50K version of it, which would work fine... but the
minimum order is 100 pieces... and I only need two of them (going to replace
the squelch control, too), and have no idea what I would do with the other
98 controls (~$200 worth...)

I'll post a pic in alt.binaries.pictures.radio .. if anyone, by some stroke
of purest
serendipity, has something that will work in their parts stash.. I would
sure appreciate your selling one to me (or two).

TIA for looking. I'll keep my fingers crossed.