Old March 9th 11, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Radio waves faster than light

On 3/8/2011 2:25 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:
I have, at another amateur's station, on 432 MHz. Surprisingly the speed
came out almost dead on 300m/microsecond. Used .wav file recording of
transmit and echo and a good sound file editor with sub-millisecond
resolution when zoomed.

I have checked the Moon history and now I know that on Oct. 28 2007 was
"full Moon" at perygeum. So the speed was close to 300m/microsecond.

Well that's a nice bit of trivia you bring up, but that was not the
correct date, and not even the correct decade.

So why did you bring it up?

But I am steel loking for the evidences that the speed of radio waves is
temperature and wave lenght dependant.
S*

You won't see it except when it's not in vacuum and then it's very
difficult for people like you to detect it. You actually have to do
something.

tom
K0TAR