Old March 10th 11, 02:24 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
David Kaye David Kaye is offline

Default Time Change

Steve wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I can just imagine how many people miss flights
and other appointments the day after the time change.

In my world everything adjusts automatically. My radio clock (mistakenly
called an "atomic" clock) sets itself. My personal watch is the analog clock
display on my cell phone. My computers all adjust. I guess the only clock I
can think of that I'll have to change is the one in my car, which I usually
don't look at anyway.