Old March 10th 11, 03:15 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
[email protected] leanstotheleft@democrat.com is offline

Default Time Change

On Mar 9, 6:24*pm, (David Kaye) wrote:
Steve wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I can just imagine how many people miss flights
and other appointments the day after the time change.

In my world everything adjusts automatically. *My radio clock (mistakenly
called an "atomic" clock) sets itself. *My personal watch is the analog clock
display on my cell phone. *My computers all adjust. *I guess the only clock I
can think of that I'll have to change is the one in my car, which I usually
don't look at anyway.

Let's see if the iphones don't screw up this year.