Old March 10th 11, 04:37 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
jon boy kg4gfu jon boy kg4gfu is offline

Default Regenerative receivers, anyone?

On Mar 9, 4:28*pm, Steve wrote:
Anyone here using a regenerative receiver for their SWLing? I'm just
curious.

Greetings!
I use the Ten Tec 1253 and enjoy it. I love the knob turning and
holding your breath to get and hold the station and hopefully get the
ID. I want to put together the Ten Tec 1254 as well. I want to put
together other home brew designs that I can find as well. I would
love to see someone setup a winter challenge QSLing shortwave stations
received only on regenerative sets. Jon Boy. kg4gfu.