Old March 10th 11, 05:12 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Regenerative receivers, anyone?

On Mar 9, 9:42*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 9, 6:21*pm, (David Kaye) wrote:

Steve wrote:
Anyone here using a regenerative receiver for their SWLing? I'm just
curious.

Not since I was about 15 years old. *A better question might be who SWLs
anymore. *The golden years of SW are over. *The big broadcasters have shifted
to Internet and FM relays. *The small ones can't afford SW for its minimal
impact. *Heck, even Jesuscasters like FEBC have shut down stations.

I will humbly disagree.

I SWL. *I DX. *I QSL. *It's still fun :-)

He is an enemy of SWL . No excuses accepted whatsoever . Send him to
Devil's Island . Period .