Old March 10th 11, 06:04 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
Richard Evans[_2_] Richard Evans[_2_] is offline

Default Time Change

Steve wrote:
On Mar 7, 7:19 am, dxAce wrote:
Once again, it will be time to shift your GMT clock.

Remember, on March 13, set your GMT clock back one hour as we observe DST here
in NA.

Spring Back.... Fall Forward

Thanks for the tip. I can just imagine how many people miss flights
and other appointments the day after the time change.

Not quite sure why you mention GMT, as that is the time zone we use in
the UK during the winter (Grenwich Mean Time).

Also curious why you put your clock back an hour, over here we put ours
forward one hour for the summer.

Also for those here in the UK, we don't change out clocks until the last
Sunday in march.

Richard E.