Old February 23rd 04, 03:01 PM
Jan-Martin Noeding, LA8AK

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:09:03 -0000, SWbeginner
wrote:

Do the dual gate mosfets outperform the NE602 with regards to IP3?

For some reason the NE602 refuses to oscillate with crystals but LC's are
OK.

Since you don't specify anything important like IP3, my recommendation
is Siemens S042P. Earlier, when Motorola was easy to buy from, I would
have used MC1496P, but none of them have high IP3 and I suppose NE602
isn't any better. If balance isn't important, I would use BF905 or
BF199

----
Jan-Martin, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
technical topics http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c.htm

here is the first mention of IP3 in the thread, I've asked whether it
is important or not, but have not received any confirmation and will
therefore not comment. If IP3 was said to be important I am aware of
other mixers, and have used some douzens SBL1, SBL-1X, CM-1, SRA1 and
other since 1977. A very easy mixer to use is TBA120=SN76660N.

I usually construct to requirement, not what somebody else think is
fine

73

----
Jan-Martin, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand