Old March 10th 11, 05:51 PM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
Richard Evans[_2_] Richard Evans[_2_] is offline

Default Time Change

d wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 06:17:57 -0800
Phil Keller wrote:
When I am put in charge, we will have daylight savings all year long and
double daylight savings in the summer. Lots of long summer nights.

Ever thought about just getting out of bed earlier on the mornings?
Newflash - Daylight saving doesn't make the sun stay in the sky longer.

B2003

That's what I think. If people want more daylight in the evenings, there
is nor particular reason why they can't just get up earlier. No need to
force the rest of us to do the same.

Richard E.