Old March 11th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default Band Pass Filters.

In message , Ken Fowler
writes

On 8-Mar-2011, "Richard Neilsen" wrote:

ref: number.nntp.dca.giganews.com rec.radio.amateur.antenna:321042

Anyone have a design for band pass filters?

TIA

Cheers
Richard

There is a good Filter Design Tool at http://www.aade.com/ which you can
use to design bandpass, lowpass, and highpass filters with any number of
poles and configurations. It's free but it nags you until you buy their LC
Meter.
The LC Meter is a good bargain and if you are going to build filters, you
need to measure a lot of Ls and Cs.

It's now over four years since I used it, but I found the AADE filter
design program very good. A works colleague bought and made up the LC
meter kit, and was also pleased with it.
--
Ian