Old March 12th 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default At the tone...

I quit wearing a wris****ch on my wrist a Lonnnnnnnnnnnng time ago.I
have clocks in my house, WebTV has a clock, DirecTV has a clock, my
desktop computer has a clock, my van has a clock, most of the stores I
go to have clocks on the walls, such as that Dangerous Walmart store I
go to, the Goodwill store has a clock on the wall by the front
door.(Hey, that Rhymes, I am a Poet and didn't know it) Every where I go
there are clocks every where.

Metinks from now on, just for the hell of it, when I go shopping, I will
ask those Stupid MOFOs,,, What time is it? and watch those Stupid MOFOs
look at their Stupid MOFOing cell phones and Stupid MOFOing smart/DUMB
phones.
cuhulin, I am all clocked out, Overclockers, INDEED!