Old March 13th 11, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Japan Broadcasts In English: Any Suggested Freq's ?

I have been to Japan twice.Eight hours layover in Tokyo on my way to
Vietnam.I spent the night at U.S.Air Force Base Yokota on my way back
home to Missy Sippy from Vietnam.My five days R&R, I did that in Hong
Kong.
Most of them do look alike.What would you expect?

Quake upgraded to 9.1 fourth largest Earthquake ever.
Some Reactor meltdowns are being assumed.
http://www.rense.com

Move over doggy,,, you wants ah oatmeal cookie or two or three?
(wait for it)
///WOO WOO WOOF!///
cuhulin