Old March 13th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Windup flashlights" sheesh!

If/when I get to working on my Jeep, I will take the head and block to
Smith's Automotive Machine shop on Rankin Street in Jackson and let them
check it out, and do the valves, grind the cylinder holes, whatever.The
crankshaft and valves shaft might need some workin on them, might need
over size bearings.The rest of it, I can do that myself.The starter
motor and generator probally needs rebuilding, I will take them to an
Automotive Electric shop (I forget the name of that shop just now, it's
listed in doggy's phone book) on Highway 80, about a mile West of
doggy's couch.I will need a new wiring harness, a bunch of thingys.It
will be sort of like a hobby for me, fixin up my old Jeep.A Martha
Stewart Good Thing.
I don'ts wants no Pinto engyne enema mah Jeep!
cuhulin