Old March 14th 11, 12:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default "Windup flashlights" sheesh!

On 03/13/2011 06:43 AM, wrote:
On Mar 13, 8:38 am, wrote:
On 03/12/2011 09:21 PM, wrote:

Better? I have two cheapo windup LED flashlights somebody gave me for
Christmas 2009.Them things are Good, Good Better Good.Badda Badda Good.
cuhulin

That's silly. LED lights go for a year on a set of batteries, and slowly
dim when they need to be changed.

Wind-up LED flashlight may not have any batteries .

What's the point? A spring powered generator is way more failure prone
than batteries. I have battery powered LED lamps that run hours a day
and still have the original D batteries.