Old March 17th 11, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New Genatator

You can homebrew/build/roll your own Genatator.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+own+generator

One of my old snail mail Popular Science magazines has an article about
a guy who home made a bracket for an auto alternator and another home
made battery bracket, for his walk behind lawn mower.He mounted the
alternator with the bracket on one side of his lawn mower (V Belt drive)
and the battery with the battery bracket on the front of his lawn
mower.I don't remember exactly, but I think he wired in a Resistor, or
something on there.
cuhulin, Home Built Genataors R US