Old March 18th 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Coverage Map? BBC's World Service on 648khz in Western Europe?

I might call DirecTV's toll free number one of these days and ask them
about Ireland and Scotland and Wales TV on DirecTV.If that is available
to me, I think it would cost me a lot more money than I could afford.I
would probally have to sigh up for a lot more channels for a lot more
money.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...sic+of+Ireland

Y'all ought to see doggy's ears perk up, I think that Music gets under
her skin.
http://pybertra.free.fr/ceol/bunting/mollystg.mid

We got Celtic Thunder Heritage on Mississippi WMPM channel 29 PBS TV.
cuhulin