Old March 19th 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Bituminous vs Anthracite

On Mar 18, 12:51*pm, "D@LS" / wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:12:23 -0700, dave wrote:
On 03/18/2011 07:22 AM, D@LS wrote:

We are also sitting on a gigantic Natural Gas field.
Which costs 1/2 as much to run per thermal unit as Nuclear Power.
OBAMA is an ass hole!

It requires massive amounts of fresh water (a very limited resource in
most places) to liberate the methane from the rock. The process isn't
quite as apocalyptic as coal mining, but it still messes up the
environment forever. We need to stop burning things.

If you talking about fracturing? That water can cleaned and be reused
and it will STILL be cheaper that Nuclear. It can also be mined from
the ocean in MONSTER quantities.

The environment will always be screwed up if we don't stop helping 3rd
world countries save there children from disease. We are soon to be
buried in SHXT thanks to saving the world!

Death and war are mother natures population control!

Wrong . They partially done it in PRC . One child per family .