Old March 19th 11, 11:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default MADISON: Provisions of Union Fascist Collective Bargaining

On 03/18/2011 08:32 PM, wrote:
We gots us ANOTHER Brand Spankin NEW Billboard! Near Inwood,West By God
Virginia.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

Wherrrrrrrrrrrres the Birrrrrrrrrrrrth Cerrrrrrrtificaaaaaaaate?

Doggy and I are watchin (doggy is sleepin) The Golden Girls on the
Hallmark channel.I Always likes to watch The Golden Girls.
Maude was a Truck Driving Marine in World War Two.
cuhulin, Billboards R US

You watch the TV equivalent of junk food. You don't care what you put in
your brain. This results in your insane birtherism and blind allegiance
to Haley Barbour while he turns your state into Bangladesh.