Old March 20th 11, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Treat City, County and State Employees Just Like Federal

On Mar 19, 7:43*pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 19, 5:03*pm, m II wrote:

On 11-03-19 03:34 PM, RHF wrote:

Except for the 200KW Generator at the Corner of the Pond
going 'On' and the snap-crackle-pop of a string of Power Grid
Towers about a 1/4 Mile Away {Lions Dam to the Valley}
I get an S-Meter "0" on many bands between RF Signals.
and I Run 100 Foot+ SWL Antennas.

200 KW generator? *More solar panels than Gore? Your public sector union
job must have been very rewarding. Is it not hypocritical to now demand
government destroy unions? Why is it alright for *you* to get a 5700
percent subsidy from the taxpayer for your pension, but not for the guy
that replaced you?

If the system sucks so bad, then why don't you return the money? Help
the country out.

mike

? Mike [M II] -or-is-it- [II M] ekiM ?

OK -so- Treat City, County and State Employees Just
Like Federal Employees Benefit Fairness and Equality :
The 50/50 Benefits Rule

From the Day I Started Work for Uncle Sam 1965 and
Until The Day I Retired 1997: I Paid 50% and US Paid
50% for the USCS Defined Benefit Retirement Plan.
-just-say-'no'-to-excessive-100%-public-employee-benefits-

The Federal Employees Medical Plan was 40% Employee
Paid and 60% Paid by the Federal Government -but- When
You Factored in the Average Annual Basic Wellness Medical
Costs Paid by the Employees it was Closer to 75% Employees
and 25% by Uncle Sam.
-just-say-'no'-to-excessive-100%-public-employee-benefits-

The was good enough for the Federal Government; and
should Be The Fairness and Equality Standard for All
Public Employee Pension Plans.
-just-say-'no'-to-excessive-100%-public-employee-benefits-

I Also Paid into Social Security 50% and My Employers
Paid the Other 50% : Had To Pay Into Social Security
Even Though I Don't Get To Collect It.
-just-say-'no'-to-excessive-100%-public-employee-benefits-

FWIW : Clocked 32.5 Years of Working for Uncle Sam
and was Told At the Exit Interview that "I" Logged Closer
to 42 Years-At-Work and On-the-Job : That's Amounts to
10 Years of Donated {Un-Paid} Labor as a Manager.
-sam-says-you-want-overtime-rotfl--you-can-have-comp-time-
-sam-says-oops-you-can't-use-your-comp-time-
-sam-says-cause-we-need-you-on-the-job-
-sam-says-we-will-zero-out-your-comp-time-at-the-end-of-each-year-
-sam-says-the-rules-are-the-rules-and-sam-makes-the-rules-

imho 'i' earn 'my' retirement the hard way by working
long and hard for many years+ ~ RHF
*.
*.
Now a Lady who gets Five Retire Checks between Her
and Her Dead Husband : Her State and Federal; Plus
His US Disabled Military; Plus His State; and Social
Security : THEY WORK MANY JOBS ALL THEIR LIVES
AND EARN AND DESERVE IT ALL : GOD BLESS THEM.
-ps- All at the 50%/50% Fair and Equatable Rate.

IMHO - All Public Employees Should Be Mandated To
Pay There Fair and Equal Share of 50% of All The Benefits
Retirement, Health etc etc etc... It's Socially Responsible,
Just and Sustainable {Social Justice To The Tax Payers}
-just-say-'no'-to-excessive-100%-public-employee-benefits-
*.
*.
Fairness & Equality For All : "Golden Benefit" Union
Employees Tax Their Excessive Benefits as Incomehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2da2af407c994c90http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3058721a8f3a2680
*.
Q? : Why Did Prez Obama Use The Hate Speech Code
Word "ATTACK"-wrt- To the State of Wisconsin and
The Union Workers !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...57867c1c50aa53
*.
*.

I actually do pay something approximating this at Alameda County -
although the medical is more covered by the County. I pretty much pay
40% for dental and nearly all for optics. I would like to point out
that the cost of medical today is MUCH higher than at any time when
you were working, and rising constantly. These are reflected in the
premia. If a person has to pay 50%, and especially if he/she gets a
serious medical condition, that 50% could bankrupt (or nearly so) that
person. Of course, this is really a call for getting medical prices
under control, but frankly - unless someone is willing to give the
government the ability to highly regulate the medical industry or take
it over, it ain't gonna happen.