Old March 20th 11, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Coohoo the jaded end user

On 03/19/2011 05:07 PM, wrote:
The Golden Girls are on the We (Womens Entertainment) channel.Only thing
on tee vee worth watching right now.
Nothing wrong with The Golden Girls.They were only living out their
Golden Years.Betty White is still kickin though, I think so.
cuhulin

I have never watched the program. I have a morbid fear of turning into a
typical American. I'm pretty sure episodic TV is a major transmission
vector.

Funny that during the beginning of World War 3, and the biggest natural
disaster in our lifetimes, and possibly a bigger man-made disaster than
Katrina, you can't find anything on the TV but a bunch of old hags
telling dirty jokes.

DIRECTV ch. 348

http://www.freespeech.org/