Old March 21st 11, 11:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default What in The Hell

On 3/20/2011 11:01 PM, Burr wrote:

[What] are we doing in Libya?

The same thing we have been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan for almost the
last ten years?

Whay business is it of our what they do?

None at all. (although some posters here think we -should- be the
policemen of the world).

Unfortunately, the lies are already starting to come hot and heavy.

Reported on CNN: "government says Ghadaffi is not a target".

Reported on CNN (two short hours later): "Ghadaffi's compound has been
bombed".

News show host asked their retired general, their military consultant,
if this was war. He said "No".

Ummm, General, if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...

126 Tomahawk missiles launched -- at a cost of about a million bucks
each. Like we the country have a lot of spare money available.

Eisenhower was right..."Beware of the Military-Industrial complex.", no
matter what party is in power.