Old March 22nd 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
K7ITM K7ITM is offline

Default N to 3/8-24

On Mar 21, 3:35*pm, (David Griffith) wrote:
I'd like to modify an Arrow OSJ 146/440 to use an N connector instead of
SO239. *This would require an N-to-3/8"-24 stud. *Allen Lowe hasn't
heard of such a thing, which is why he doesn't offer that antenna with
an N-connector. *Does anyone here know if such a beast exists? *What
would it take to have some of these custom made?

--
David Griffith
* --- Put my last name where it belongs

I'm a bit confused about what, exactly, you want... is it something
to go from an N connector "chassis mount" socket's center pin to a
3/8-24 stud? Or some sort of adapter to go between the N series
5/8"-24 thread and a 3/8"-24 thread? A picture would probably be
worth lots of words...

Cheers,
Tom