Old March 22nd 11, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Southwestern Bell is the Worst Phone Company on Earth

On 03/21/2011 09:19 PM, wrote:
On Mar 21, 10:43 pm, wrote:
AT&T: T-Mobile 3G phones will need to be replaced.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

What a Screwed UP Mess!
I told y'all AT&T SUCKS! those nasty thangs a Million Miles Long!
F..K AT&T SUCKS!!!!!!
cuhulin

Finally , AT&T is waking up . They got no money issue as we can see:
$39Billion for T-Mobile . They paid $83Billion (!) for Bell South in
2006 . No surprizes here . T-Mobile and AT&T use the same GSM
technology , just on different frequencies . . .

ATT will destroy any advantage T-Mobile had if this is allowed to go
through.