Old March 25th 11, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Mike S. Mike S. is offline

Default Yupiteru MVT 7000 or 7100

In article ,
MichaelPGS wrote:

I am looking for the MVT 7000 or 7100. The unit must be in good
working condition . Most important: the rotary frequency change knob
must operate. I use it t0 design SAW transmitters and it helps to plot
the tolerance with RSSI as you swing that Frequency select knob. My
unit finally died after 15 years and after buying a 'new' 2184 Radio
shack triple trunking Scanner find myself disappointed to say the least.
For my work the MVT was better. Please post if you have one! Thanks,
MichaelPGS

If it's of any interest, I have an MVT-7200 sitting on the shelf in the
basement. I don't think the packaging or manual survived the move from my
original apartment, but it has belt clip, soft case (vinyl window is
clouded and yellowish from age) and antenna. I could probably scrounge up
some operating instructions too ... if this would work for you please let
me know and I'll check that it still works.

I tried emailing you but your UseNet gateway does not provide a "real"
emailable address to reply to.