Old March 28th 11, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default Kelp, Miso Soup -wrt- New Japanese Miso Soup Mix : It Glows In The Dark !

Funny Roy, where did you find that?

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

"RHF" wrote in message
On Mar 28, 5:47 am, dave wrote:
On 03/27/2011 10:28 AM, wrote:

Morton Iodized Salt.When It Rains, It Pours.I use it every day, been
using it all my life.I think I have an old, old, old, little bitty
bottle of Iodine in my Bathroom Library Medicine Cabinet.
cuhulin, Ahh yam Salty

Kelp, Miso Soup

Dave,

As long as it was Harvested before 11 March 2011

New Japanese Miso Soup Mix
Just Add Cold Water -cause- It All Ready HOT !
-it's-totally-ra-dio-lic-ious-

does your miso soup glow in the dark... ~ RHF