Old March 29th 11, 06:03 PM
MichaelPGS MichaelPGS is offline
Junior Member

[quote=Mike S.;738957]In article ,
MichaelPGS
wrote:

I am looking for the MVT 7000 or 7100. The unit must be in good
working condition . Most important: the rotary frequency change knob
must operate. I use it t0 design SAW transmitters and it helps to plot
the tolerance with RSSI as you swing that Frequency select knob. My
unit finally died after 15 years and after buying a 'new' 2184 Radio
shack triple trunking Scanner find myself disappointed to say the least.
For my work the MVT was better. Please post if you have one! Thanks,
MichaelPGS

Hope this helps -
Please let me know details of the unit - price etc. Thanks. Michael