Old March 29th 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Before TV, when the Two US Political Parties were ...

And WebTV set top boxes do not have a hard drive, so can not download
anything, can not get any viruses either.Howsomever, some of the early
model WebTV set top boxes do have hard drives, for storing TV titles,
whatever TV titles (movie titles) some people look for at the WebTV, TV
Home Page thingy.My WebTV set top box (I have at least half a dozen of
them) does not have a hard drive, but I have a bunch of TV
titles/listings which are stored in one, maybe more, of the MSNTV
Servers.
cuhulin