Old December 4th 03, 07:41 AM
Steve G

Default Source for outdoor coupler/splitter - 300 ohm flat TV antenna wire ?

Hi,

There are no coax inputs or cables involved with 2 older TVs and 1
VHF/UHF roof TV antenna - so I tried looking for something to split
the antenna's 300 ohm flat wire to two TV sets, each near a different
window. I couldn't find an online source, and younger local RadioShack
and "TV" store people are unfamiliar with them, and the older ones
laugh at a request for such ancient technology. I can't even find a
back of the TV splitter with 300 ohm combined input to 1 300 ohm VHF
output and 1 300 ohm UHF output...

Thanks for any suggestions rec.radio.amateur.antenna folks can give
me.

Steve