Old March 31st 11, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Damn Damn Damn

On 3/30/2011 9:24 PM, Burr wrote:
What are we going to do about Obama?

He is going to cost us every friend the USA has.

Too late. Bush already cost us every friend we ever had when he started
the Iraq war. I guess TV in the Philippines must not have broadcast
those *worldwide* protests against Bush. You obviously didn't see them.

I also presume you did not hear a few months ago when the Mayor of
London recommended Bush didn't come there or there would be a good
chance that Bush could be arrested as a war criminal.

He will go down as the worst President American has ever had.

Maybe...but he will have to fight hard to get the title away from George W.