Old April 2nd 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default June Gloom on April the 2th

On 04/01/2011 09:37 PM, wrote:
On Apr 1, 12:08 am, wrote:
I don't know if it is True, or not, but I once read somewhere that Owles
are the Dumbest of all Birds.

Fits Dumb Ass Owle 'Global Warming' Gourdhead to a T.

How come that 'Clobal Warming' MOFO Dumb Bird has Shut Up?
cuhulin

May be the 'Global Warming' is a total hoax . Amongst many other
popular 'trends',e.g. Y2K , NAFTA , 'organic food' etc. etc. etc.

How can something measured with instruments be a hoax? More likely, your
source of scientific info is a hoax.

You seem to be an undiscriminating news consumer. Most of what they tell
you is wrong, or out of context, etc. TV news is completely wrong almost
always.

What's a hoax about organic food? Are you saying eating pesticides is
good for you?