Old April 2nd 11, 09:25 PM
Mark Hill - NF5L Mark Hill - NF5L is offline
Junior Member

Location: Biloxi, Ms (Gulf Coast)

Jeff, I'm interested in the SB230 HF Amp, do you still have it? If so could you email me pics? My email is:

Thanks,
Mark Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Camp View Post
I have for sale an Amp Supply LK-500ZC HF amplifier in excellent electrical
and cosmetic condition. It uses 2 Eimac 3-500Z's and a large Peter Dahl
transformer to produce over 1500 watts on 160-10 meters. This amp has the
QSK option installed, which works very, very well. It has a two speed fan
(low speed is very quiet, high is what you would expect for something that
moves that much air) and is very easy to tune. I usually run this amplifier
with about 60 watts of drive from my Ten Tec Corsair. This generally
produces about 1200 watts out. You can drive it with up to 120 watts for
legal limit output. Includes manual. Asking $875 plus shipping.

I also have for sale a Heathkit SB-230 80-10m HF amplifier in excellent
condition. This amplifier uses a single 8873 triode to produce about 900
watts out. It has no fan and is conduction cooled with a huge heat sink on
the back, which makes it completely silent during operation (except for the
T-R relay). Asking $425 plus shipping.

Please contact me at .

Thanks,
Jeff