Old April 2nd 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default June Gloom on April the 2th

A guy who lives behind my house, works for the city, his back yard and
that back yard next door to him is FULL of junk.About forty minutes ago
he was airing up the tires on a couple of his old trailers.I asked him
if he has an old junk lawn mower.He handed me one of his old junk lawn
mowers.The frame on that old junk lawn mower is in real Good
condition.All I need to do is transfer the engine (the engine bolt
patterns look the same to me) and wheels from my old red rusted/rotted
out lawn mower to that other lawn mower.It is sort of a dark green
color.I will buy a cheap spray can of red paint so it will look like my
old rusted/rotted out lawn mower frame.
I am the Lawn Mower King of the World.I know how to find them oil drain
plugs too.
cuhulin