Old April 2nd 11, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Damn Damn Damn

What's that other Brit dude's name, Brown?
That married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond in
Bognor Regis,England.She works for West Sussex County Council.She is
Highly Pizzed Off at that dude!
We gots Mrs.Bucket on PBS tee vee tonight at 8:00 PM.

Kid, you got No Class! It's a Bum's World for Bumming, so stay off the
Track! Get a tin can and take up mooching! ~ Lee Marvin - Emperor of the
North movie.

I am fixin to get in my back yard and woik on my lawn mowers for a
while.
cuhulin, Emperor of the Lawn Mowers