Old April 3rd 11, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Damn Damn Damn, Wondering If... ? It's Global Warming a/o Cooling ! -or-just-a-myth-

On Apr 1, 9:37*pm, wrote:
On Apr 1, 12:08*am, wrote:

I don't know if it is True, or not, but I once read somewhere that Owles
are the Dumbest of all Birds.

Fits Dumb Ass Owle 'Global Warming' Gourdhead to a T.

How come that 'Clobal Warming' MOFO Dumb Bird *has Shut Up?
cuhulin

May be the 'Global Warming' is a total hoax . Amongst many other
popular 'trends',e.g. Y2K , NAFTA , 'organic food' etc. etc. etc.

World Wide Climate Change last millennium, this
millennium, and next millennium is very real.

The 'suspect' part is that Mankind is presently the
prime cause of it all today. Looking a hundred years
back and a hundred years forward.

The highly 'suspicious' part is that the USA and Europe
must do something about it : By Implementing Energy
Use Cut-Backs and Energy Use 'Carbon' Taxes
-while- China's 1.3B and India's 1B don't have to do
anything -and- the Rest of the World continues to
Pollute unabated.

the 'myth' of global warming/cooling
is that it is man made - imho ~ RHF