Old April 3rd 11, 03:21 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,rec.radio.shortwave
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default Is it just me or does this chick look like a robot?

On 3/04/2011 2:45 AM, Keith wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/3yonce/..._notification#
5590481802720547938

or if you have no Google Gmail account:

http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/b4.jpg

It's just you. Looks more to me like her face has been given a touch up
with photoshop. Look at the detail in the wall behind, then compare with
the absolute lack of detail in her face. No wrinkles, no blemishes, no
spots, nothing. Ordinarily I would say that she has heaps of face paint
and blusher on her face but even this is way too overdone. Subtlety is
the name of the game in the make up artists world.. The only example of
face painting I've seen that comes close to this is in Chinese or
Japanese weddings where the bride is made up so much that she looks like
a ghost.

Ah, the advantages of digital imagery.

Krypsis