Old April 3rd 11, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Damn Damn Damn, Wondering If... ? It's Global Warming a/oCooli...

BREAKING! Lawn Mower Update.All three of those bolts that held the
engine to the crappy old rusted/rotten frame BROKE OFF.I don't give a
Sheet.Time for me to buy a New 20'' (blade measures 20'' long, I don't
want anything bigger that that) lawn mower anyway.Tomorrow, after
stopping off at the Goodwill store as purr usual, I will check the
Dangerous Walmart store and the Lowe's store and the Sears store,
whichever store has the cheapest prices for what I wants.Might as well
check a couple of pawn shops too.And the
http://www.clarionledger.com
Classifieds section.
cuhulin, the BROKE ass lawn mower