Old March 4th 04, 01:38 PM
Joe McElvenney

Hi,

OOPS! On a second reading I think that I misunderstood
the posting and realise now that the device was meant to
generate an annoying signal for a few minutes 'after' he
had released the pressel. Were it close enough to the
offending station, it would only need to be of quite low
power and limited sensitivity so restricting it to the
offending individual.

As we all know, one of the intentions of those who seek
to disrupt a channel is to subsequently wallow in the
result of their efforts. This signal then would help
prevent them from enjoying the fruit of their labours.
Unfortunately though there doesn't appear to be a newsgroup
equivalent.

Cheers - Joe