Old April 6th 11, 08:22 AM
zhucelun789 zhucelun789 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinJF View Post
I am using Office Professional 2010 64bit and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Office 2010 Code and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve Office Pro Plus 2010 32bit I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 64bit? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?
Someone took the radio, removed the chassis, converted it into a
liquor cabinet and sold it at an antique store for $$$. I got the radio
free, plays well, just had to replace the filter caps. All the globe
tubes tested good.