Old March 5th 04, 01:58 AM
John Larkin

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 23:43:21 +0000, Paul Burridge
wrote:

Hi all,

I need a simple design for a BPF with a centre frequency of 17.2Mhz.,
corner frequencies one Meg or therabouts either side of that and a
reasonably good shape factor (nothing critical here). I don't mind
having to do a bit of tweaking of values myself if anyone has
something close to that they can post. Passive L/C combinations only,
please. (assume the usual 50R nominal Zs.)
Thanks,

p.

The usual technique is to get a book that has tables of normalized LC
lowpass filters of various types, pick a response you like, and scale
it and map to a bandpass. Williams' "Electronic Filter Design
Handbook" has all this stuff.

It's mildly tedious, so I won't offer to do one for you.

John