Old April 7th 11, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus[_2_] D Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 4/7/11 09:49 , Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
On 4/7/2011 7:01 AM, Hils wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Here are just a few of the issues discussed and debated this week
on amateur radio’s most exciting net:

• Why is the regime in Washington supporting al-Qaeda in Libya but
supposedly fighting it in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq? (14
minutes)

Isn't the CIA there to make sure that you're supporting the moderate
good guys?

[...]

That's what they _say_. In truth, we should fear the CIA and its
stringpullers far more than we should fear its adversaries.

With every good wish,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

When an entity or person works in the dark, with that much secrecy,
it should give all of us pause.

In truth, Intelligence needs to work outside the range of public
vision to be effective. But we have to trust that it works to our
benefit, and that it works within the limits of good conscience. Trouble
is, we can't know, once the shrouds of secrecy are up, whether either of
those things are true.

And History has not borne good witness.