Old April 7th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Speed of waves

On 4/7/2011 10:00 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Faraday said - no aether. He is always right.
S*

And, I favor Einstein and the gravitational aether.

However, I am hoping CERN, when in full swing, will start churning data
which tosses the truth to one side, or another ...

Often, a search for one thing/phenomenon/effect/affect/etc. will, quite
surprisingly, answer a totally different set of questions in an obtuse
angle to the intended direction of the original questions.

Anyway, I can always hope ...

Regards,
JS