Old April 8th 11, 09:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Speed of waves

"John Smith" napisal w wiadomosci
On 4/7/2011 10:00 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Faraday said - no aether. He is always right.
S*

And, I favor Einstein and the gravitational aether.

However, I am hoping CERN, when in full swing, will start churning data
which tosses the truth to one side, or another ...

Often, a search for one thing/phenomenon/effect/affect/etc. will, quite
surprisingly, answer a totally different set of questions in an obtuse
angle to the intended direction of the original questions.

Anyway, I can always hope ...

Be a chemist for a while. (Faraday was).

For a chemist everywhere is the saturated vapour, because everywhere are
solid bodies. Interstellar mediom = rare plasma and dust = saturated vapour
+ dust.
Such medium is ionised = contain ions and electrons.

Search for the answer if in such medium can propagate an electric waves.

You should find, quite surprisingly, that waves (vibrations) cause dust
coagulation (gravitation). Faraday predicted it.
S*