Old April 9th 11, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On Apr 7, 1:24*pm, Hils wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
It is of great ongoing concern that our Middle East policy in general.
and our North Africa policy in particular, is so muddled.

A senior UK politician (I forget who) said in the MSM recently that we
had to get involved in Libya because we're one of the permanent members
of the UN security council. So where are the Chinese and Russians?

When David Cameron visited Egypt ten days after Mubarak resigned, he was
accompanied by a gang of sales reps from the UK arms industry. Muddled?
Confused? Shameless? I should say all of those.

And MORE.