Old March 5th 04, 07:48 PM
Eddie Haskel

Jamming the (hip-hop/rap crap)assholes with their high powered car radios
blasting that hip-hop crap is EASY! try this...(I do it a lot) take two
transmitters( I use 2 50 watt 2 meter TX's) and key them both at the same
time. Set the frequency to something not used a lot (I use 146.565).The
resulting hetrodyne will come out of ANYTHING non-linear! It tears their
system a new asshole.If one of the radios is VFO (like my IC-706MKII-G) you
can swing it around and set it for the most annoying tone.
It usually hits their power amplifier directly, they dont have control of it
from the head.In fact when we tested it on a guys system( he was a willing
sucker) it got worse as he turned down the volume!! Seems it forms a ground
loop and the RF gets into the power amp even better. By the time they figure
it out, damage is done. a pair of 2 meter "spikes" is hard to see and they
dont know what they are for...have fun! Eddie

"CL" wrote in message
Maybe this was touched on before, but since we're discussing the designing
of jamming devices for idiot radio operators, how about something to jam

the
audio of the ass holes who insist on playing their stereos full blast in

the
cars? Now "that" would be a treat! I'd love to replace that deep thumping
crap with a nice high pitched squeal. CL