Old April 11th 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Your opinion on QST propagation article

On 4/11/2011 3:06 PM, Richard Clark wrote:

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

No problem!

I think everyone here realizes you could find your head if it was stuck
up your arse just far enough to keep you from sitting on the wad of lard!

ROFLOL

My father said, as many do, if you are going to be something, be the
best ... I can't fault you in this -- good job, well done, you are the
biggest imbecile and moron I have ever had the displeasure of reading,
the junk text you generate is nothing short of amazing ... enough to
fill dumpsters and keep garbage men employed though these tough economic
times ... a worthwhile service ... I suppose yawn.

At first you are funny, but then, my attention span, with clowns, is
rather short ...

Regards,
JS