Old March 5th 04, 04:21 PM
Pete KE9OA

Hi Paul,
E-mail me directly and let me know how many poles you need. I
have the AADE program, and I will be glad to do that for you.

Pete

"Paul Burridge" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:28:51 GMT, Active8
wrote:

He already has a book with a fair amount of tables and all the
explainations on how to go about the design. I'm wondering WTF
here. Hey paul. wtf?

Fair point. I just wondered if anyone had a design similar to
requirements *already* lying around they might post it, that's all.
Save me a bit of scrawling and button-pushing. I didn't wish to put
anyone out.
Thanks to all who responded, BTW. Some very useful steers.
--

The BBC: Licensed at public expense to spread lies.